So I just trickled back into the blog game a month ago – meaning I didn’t know what the Liebster Award was until last week! Turns out it’s an awesome way to promote your favorite blogs and branch out in the blog community.
My nominator – Doses of Design – introduced me to this awesome award. Thanks, Ms. Natalie!
So here’s how it works:
The Liebster Award Rules:
1. Nominees link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which were given by nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers you like.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees.
5. Let them know they’ve been nominated.
So here is my Q&A!
1. Why did you begin blogging?
2. Favorite piece of decor in your home?
3. Favorite recipe?
4. What inspires you?
5. Favorite fashion blog?
6. Favorite home decor blog?
7. Favorite thing to share with your readers?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
9. Dream job?
10. Favorite piece of clothing?
Here’s my take
1. To share things that I love.
2. A statue of an elephant from New Delhi, India.
3. Baked mac ‘n’ cheese with panko bread crumbs on top. Three types of cheese – I have finally perfected this 🙂
4. Random experiences and sights I come across every day.
5. Recently, Man Repeller.
6. Doses of Design!
7. I love sharing photos – you can always catch me Instagramming or showing friends my Instagrams.
8. UK or Paris, for sure – think that’s the EU citizen in me speaking.
9. I love my current job, but I would love to write about fashion, beauty, fitness and other lifestyle topics.
10. My black robed peacoat from Tobi.
Questions for nominees to follow – it’s been a long day. Loving being back in the blog world!